The Quality investor relations website contains forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties because they are based on management’s beliefs and assumptions and available information. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding the intention, belief or current expectations of the Company or its management related to a several subjects, including, but not limited to, the following:
- economic, political and business environment in Brazil;
- the interest of the controlling group;
- changes in preferences, financial condition of consumers and competitive conditions in the markets where Quality operates;
- ongoing marketing effectiveness and efforts of the Company’s products and services;
- competition in the markets where Quality operates;
- identify business opportunities, acquire and integrate them into the Company;
- ability to develop and introduce new Quality products and services;
- change in the products costs and operating costs of the Company;
- ability to provide competitive credit options to customers;
- Quality’s level of indebtedness and other financial obligations;
- the Company’s ability to implement its operational strategy and expansion plan;
- inflation, depreciation of the Real and interest rate fluctuations;
- modifications in laws and regulations, actual and future;
- government interference, resulting in alterations in the economy, taxes or regulatory environment in Brazil;
- Other factors and trends that may impact the Company’s financial condition and those risk factors presented in the Risk Factors section; and
- Other statements included on this website relating to non-historical facts.
Investors should be advised that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, could affect the Company’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website and documents contained herein.
Forward-looking statements also includes information about the Company’s future operational results, whether expressed or projected. These information are presented in many sections of this website as well as in statements that include the words “believes,” “may,” “continues,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “intends,” “plans,” “estimates,” “anticipates” or the like.
Forward-looking statements are no guarantee of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they refer to future events and, therefore, depend on circumstances which may or may not occur. The future Quality’s financial position, operational results, strategies, market share and market value may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Most of the factors that will influence these results and values are over the Company’s ability to control or forecast.
Investors are advised not to based only on forward-looking statements.