- Any information that users provide will be gathered and stored according to rigorous standards of security and confidentiality.
- Any personal information that is provided to the Company by the users shall be collected by ethical and legal means, and may have one or more purposes, about which the users shall be informed.
- Users will be informed about what information is being collected before the moment of this collection, with the option of provide or not this data being the responsibility of the user, who will also be aware of the consequences of their decision.
- Except when Quality receives a legal or judicial order, your information will never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- The Company will maintain the integrity of the information provided by visitors.
- This website contains links or frames from other sites, which may or may not be partners of the Company and associates. These links and frames are made available solely to provide one more benefit to users. It is worth noting that the insertion of these links and frames does not mean that Quality has knowledge, agrees, or is responsible for them or their respective contents. Therefore, Quality can not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered due to the use of these links or frames.
- Every time other organizations are hired to provide support services; they will be required to comply with Quality’s privacy standards.
- For administrative purposes, the Company may eventually use “cookies”(*), and the user may, at any time, enable mechanisms in his browser to inform him when its activated or to prevent them from being activated.
(*) Cookie: small file placed on your computer to track movements within websites