The browsing and public consultation of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Loss
- Quality can not assure that the content, instruments and materials contained, used and offered in this website are properly updated or complete, and is not responsible for any damage caused by eventual errors of content or equipment failures.
- Quality is not responsible, expressly or implicitly, for the inappropriate use of the information, instruments, materials made available and/or equipment used by this website, for whatever purpose, made by any user, being entirely responsible for any damage to their own rights or those of third parties, whether or not caused by this inappropriate use.
- Under no circumstances will Quality, its directors or employees be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by any party, or with regard to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Quality Software or its representatives are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- The proper supply of all Internet resources, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the website user.
- Quality does not hold any responsibility for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website, or (b) whose website address is available on them. Quality does not assure the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
- Before undertaking an investment decision, potential investors should carefully consider, based on their own financial situation and investment objectives, all the information available on this website and, in particular, evaluate the Risk Factors.
Privacy of Customer Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise specified, all content on the pages of this website, such as information, materials, instruments, page organization, graphics and drawings, belong to Quality or to third parties who lawfully ceded their right to use.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) is not a measure of financial performance according to the Accounting Practices Adopted in Brazil or IFRS and should not be considered in an individual manner as an alternative to other financial indicators, such as its operating cash flows, or as a measure of liquidity.
EBITDA is reported as additional information because the Company believes it is an important indicator of its operating performance for investors. However, no information should be considered in an individual manner, as a substitute for net income determined in accordance with IFRS or accounting practices adopted in Brazil, or as a measure of the Company’s profitability. In addition, the Company’s estimates follow the provisions of CVM Instruction 527 and may not be compared to other similar measures used by other companies.
Since EBITDA does not include certain costs and expenses that are inherent to the Company’s business and that, in turn, could significantly affect the Company’s results, such as financial expenses, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the use of EBITDA has limitations that affect its use as an indicator of the Company’s profitability.
Note: By accessing this website and any of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Therefore, please stop accessing or consulting the pages of this website in the event that you do not agree with all of the above Terms and Conditions.